5/18/2019

DAY IN NATURE

Hi, we are Matteo and João Dinis.
In  this day we visit Vidago and the factory of the water Campilho, It is very interesting.
We visit an old bridge called Pedrinha. Pedrinha means small stone. The story says that when people were building the stone the army came and they ran away. They didn't finish the bridge. Only one small stone was missing. What a shame....


This is a very useful link with the story of the bridge in Portugal

Click here http://www.monumentos.gov.pt/Site/APP_PagesUser/SIPA.aspx?id=5710
 
Or click the word pedrinha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...