5/18/2019

Summary of the itineraries


Today we are visited the typical market , the castel of Chaves (Forte S.Neutel) and the SPA.


                                       
                          




Hi we are Matteo and João Dinis.
In the second day we are going to the Escola Profissional de Chaves.
In the school we preparated the cocktails and the pastel de Chaves.

Ciao noi siamo Matteo e João Dinis .
Nel  secondo  giorno  noi siamo andati alla Scuola Professionale de Chaves .
Nella scuola abbiamo preparato  il cocktail e la sfogliatella di Chaves.

Olá nós somos o Matteo e o João Dinis.
No segundo dia nós fomos para a  Escola Profissional de Chaves.
Na escola nós preparamos os cocktails e os pasteis de Chaves.


These are the images we loved the most












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...