11/09/2019

Enzo, Veronica, Alessia

Yesterday we practiced different activities: the treasure hunt consisted of searching for places with a map and answering questions. The professors gave our guests gifts, even to us. There was also a small concert performed by the  students from the middle school of Fiuggi and Acuto.

Alessia e Veronica


Yesterday we were in a presentation at a fiuggi music school where we played the Portuguese, Italian and Bulgarian music.  After this presentation we were taken to a room where we had lunch where we had lunch with everyone who participated in the project. Then we went to a treasure hunt where we visited almost the whole city, after a while we went back to the room to have a snack and  see a video but we could not see why there was a malfunction as we could not see we went to see a dance show

Enzo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...