4/23/2021

1st. day...

Yesterday, I think the activities went well, even with some internet problems, but we were able to hear the other students and teachers from Italy and Bulgaria.

With the activities, I learned a little about the traditions of Bulgaria and specifically Varshets, I also found out more about their city and I think it is a fantastic place to stay on vacation and relax with its great waters.

I really enjoy being with my friends from other countries again and I knew they were fine.

                                                                             José Pedro, Portugal 

                                                                                                  april, 20





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...