4/26/2021

Day by day...

Wednesday, I think the activity went well, even with some internet problems, as allways, but I really liked the video and the presentation about the Bulgarian people.



Thursday, we saw their traditional clothes that are similar to ours in some regions.


Friday, our partner Martin taught us how to write and say some words in Bulgarian and now I now how to write and say my own name.

                                Хосе Педро Афонсо


Today, saturday, was the final day of our project, however even in this day we still have a lot of fun and now I am happier because I met some of my friends from Italy and Bulgaria.


                                              José Pedro Afonso, Portugal - april, 24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...