4/21/2021

NATURAL AND SPA ITINERARY

 

The water attractions are very popular and very celebrated in Bulgaria.                                                       The SPA celebration is in the first week of August, here the Bulgarian have a lot of compettions for the children and in the weekend there is a Folkloristic Feast. The first mineral bath was built in 1910 and his water could have about 37 degrees. The resort host two spa clinics and some guest room. The Varshets mineral spring have been used from the roman and they was been used for 160 years for medical purpose.


CRISTIAN





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...