4/20/2021

other legends and traditions

The other ancient tradition, is those where a man and a woman walk barefoot on little pieces of wood fiery, between the night of Saint Constantine and Saint Helena, this is the rite of Nestinarstvois. 

For another belief, on 23rd of June, in the middle of the summer, during dawn, those who see their shadow straight, will have luck for the rest of the year, and those who see half of their shadow , must take a bath in a river to have luck.                                                                            

Cristian...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...