4/26/2021

Overall experience by Martin

 This week was very exciting. I got the chance to see my friends from Portugal and Italy even online and they got to learn about the Bulgarian culture, alphabet, customs and traditions. I want to say thank you to my teachers, that I had the chance to visit these beautiful countries and to meet these wonderful people.

Teachers from Portugal and Italy are very nice and friendly. I feel special that I got the chance to be part of this project. I hope to see all of them face to face one day.

Once again, thank you.

Martin Denchev


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...