4/26/2021

Summary of my Week by Vittoria

 On the first day we spoke together with our Bulgarian and Portuguese friends of the naturalistic itinerary; for example of the parks,of the Sycamore Alley and of the Botunya River.

On the second day we spoke about of the food itinerary, and together with my classmates we discovered new Bulgarian recipes. 
Finally on the third day we spoke about of the folk itinerary; on this last day our Bulgarian friends taught us they danced their traditional dance.
We also had meetings at school where for example we learned to write our name in Bulgarian. 

Vittoria--Победа



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...