11/08/2019

A long post

Yesterday we went in Italian school. We received a presents from Italian people. We had a lunch in a school. After the lunch we listened the national music. It was very delicious. After than we goes outside and we had a map and played a treasure hunt game. The red team is winner. After we went in a school sport room and there were people and they danced traditional dance than we danced with them. It was very funny. We liked a lot the treasure hunt game!  Най-много ни хареса играта с картите, където ние търсихме извести места и решавахме нещо като тест и, който отбор беше първи-червения печели. Nós gostamos muito da caça ao tesouro, pois andámos por Fiuggi e é interessante conhecer. la cosa che ci é piaciuta di più è stata la caccia al tesoro.
MARIA ZAMFIROVA,VALENTIN DASKALOV,RADOSLAV HRISTOV,SIMONE GARAAVELLI,LINDA PETRUCCI, SANTIAGO PISCO ALVES, LEONARDO RICCIARDI












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...