11/08/2019

The treasure hunt

Yesterday in the afternoon we went to history center to play the treasure hunt.
It was very interesting. We ran for all alleis:tower hall, pozzo delle vergini, church of s. Peter, piazzarola squer, Trento, Trieste squer, we saw some pictures of importante people of Fiuggi , like Pedro Morgan and finnaly we took fotos of the view from the city, because the view has huge and dense forests, big mountains and a part of Fiuggi.



It was happy find the information.
The Portuguese and Bulgarian people, now, they know more about fiuggi's history.
We think they won the reds team.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...