11/09/2019

Bla bla bla

Yesterday we were at the music school in Fiuggi giving presentations with our Italian and Bulgarian colleagues.
 Our Italian colleagues welcomed us with the Portuguese, Italian and Bulgarian anthem and also the Beethoven European Union anthem.
 Then we went to a room where we had our lunch which was organized by the school's parents association.  After lunch we had an activity which was to do a treasure hunt by fiuggi. (Beatriz)

Today we are in the hot springs of fiuggi, we were presented with a PowerPoint containing information about the city of fiuggi, at this time we are writing to put on the blog. (BeatriZ)

Me yesterdYesterday we were in music school in Fiuggi and it was very funny....... When we entered the school we went to the school gym and the Italians performed on some songs like: ino of Portugal 🇵🇹, the ino of Italy 🇮🇹, the ino of Bulgaria 🇧🇬 is the ino of beethoven's European Union
Then we went to a kind of auditorium and gave it to the food....After seeing a dance of florcloist songs and also danced with them.
(Luísa Bessa/Portugal )

7 November 2019
The activities I most liked yesterday were: folk dances, the hymns who played: the European hymn, the Bulgarian hymn and the Italian hymn. I really enjoyed lunch with the group, I really liked the game Treasure huge I really enjoyed the historic part of Fiuggi.
Work from: Zelinda Teresa Lopes da Mata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...