11/09/2019

Red and Green

Wednesday 6 november
At 7 o' clock we arrived to Ciampino airport. We went to Rome with bus . We see Vaticano , Koloseo,trievi fontain and spanish staiers . We eat ice cream at the fontana . Then we go to Fiuggi with bus at 18:00 o'clock . And at 20 :00 o'clock our families  greete us .

Thursday 7 november,
In the morning started the activities with Bulgari, Portogueses and Italians .
Welcome and there was the partecipant of the music band.Fine went to the historc center and de played  to the hunting to the treasure. We started the attività in Piazza Trento and Trieste. We started running at the various stage. We divide info tour groups, Red, Yellow, green and blue..We saw: il Colle, Fiuggi town hall, Grand Hotel, palazzo Falconi, porta della Portella,  well of the Virgins , Church of saint Peter, vicolo baciadonne, Church of sant Clare.
Finally won the Red Group.
 Red and green groups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Maria Krumova

  Hello, I'm Maria! I visited Portugal and Italy! I liked that I met new people and explored new places. I would like to see my new frie...